Skip to content
- The school fees include Admission fee, Tuition fee, Term fee, Audio-Visual fee, Computer fee, Development fee and Miscellaneous. You may pay either Total Amount or Installment.
- Fees deposited will not be refunded.
- Twelve months fees are charged.
- A penalty is charged after the 20th of that particular month.
- Parents are asked to retain the receipt of fees paid and produce them as proof of payment, when needed.
- Fees are to be paid for months during which the pupil’s name appears in the register, even if the pupil has been absent during these months.
- Fees for the term must be paid in full, even if the pupil leaves before the term is over.
- No reduction of fee is made on account of mid-summer and winter holidays or other vacations or temporary absence.
- Bus fees to be paid directly to the Bus contractor as per his instructions.
- The management of the school ensuring has approved the circumstances, decision of the PTA Executive Committee.
- Keeping the financial obligation. Kindly note that there will be a rise of 15% of Annual Fees in the school fees for the next two academic years (i.e. 2024-25 TO 2025-26)